July 5, 2020

a new look at this coastal farmhouse





I hope you had a nice and safe 4th of July. I’m back today with one of my favorite homes that was featured on last year’s Newport Harbor Home Tour. You may remember the pretty photos I took on home tour day. I'd love for you to check out that blog post HERE for a look at it styled a different way.        
  
This home recently came on the market and sold quickly at well above the asking price... over 4 million dollars, if you can believe it!  

In any event, I’m so happy you’re here today visiting me so you can check out these updated pics of some of my favorite rooms in this dramatic coastal farmhouse. 

























ciao! fabiana 



For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...