November 22, 2019

a fresh and pretty thanksgiving table




Setting a beautiful Thanksgiving table is so easy with pretty tableware from Serena & Lily

I'm so in love with these chic Cove Rattan Lanterns! And also among my top picks for my fall inspired tablescape are these classic S&L Papaya Mayberry napkins and raffia placemats which are the perfect additions to this fresh table setting.




Pretty claret colored mums accented with soft peachy spray roses set the tone for this fresh and pretty fall table. 

This arrangement is simply gathered together with some seeded eucalyptus and then nestled into a vintage white pitcher. So easy to pull off!




But seriously, can we talk about those Cove Rattan Lanterns? I chose a set of two of these medium sized pagoda-shaped lanterns, and seriously…
I’m in love!

They'll make a statement any time of year, and I can’t wait to use them on my Christmas table as well.




Besides the flowers, I brought in just a touch of color with these sweet and classic Mayberry napkins in the color Papaya. They offer the perfect hue of orangey-red that I love for fall.
 



Over the past two years, I’ve invested in a set of eight Serena & Lily Riviera side chairs that I bought four at a time. They’ve proven to be favorites in our household. They’re quite comfortable, clean up nicely and look amazing.

Best of all, they have that classic french bistro look that is so cozy indoors and out!




Petite white pumpkins aka “Baby Boos” add a whimsical touch to this Thanksgiving table and provide the perfect reminder of my favorite holiday.




The round raffia placemats add the ideal amount of texture to this whole look. Their braided pattern works for special occasions as well as everyday family dinners. 

Tablescapes always look their best when there are varying textures to catch the eye, as subtle as it may be.    




Our kitchen nook is large enough to accommodate eight comfortably and you can’t beat the lighting in this room…

it’s perfect!



I brought out our treasured and delicate heirloom crystal glasses to add that vintage touch to the table. These were inherited from my husband’s family, and I think they're almost 100 years old.




This set of silverware was a wedding gift, and I really don’t use it often enough! It’s so classic and works well with the Serena and Lily vibe we have going here.  




Candlelight always adds the perfect amount of ambiance to a gathering, and as the day progresses into evening, this tablescape is only enhanced by the beauty of these flickering flames.



Here are my picks of favorite Serena & Lily tabletop items that I just couldn’t live without. Stay tuned next month as I style these same items for a fanciful and festive Christmas table.



 ciao! fabiana


This article originally appeared on my blog on October 28, 2018


Disclaimer:  I received some of these Serena & Lily tabletop items for free and all opinions are truly my own.





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...