May 11, 2018

an adorable beach bungalow





Happy friday!

I know I’ve been MIA lately,
but I’ve just been working on a big project


So today I wanted to check in and share an adorable
vintage beach house that’s right here in Newport Beach
in the Peninsula Point neighborhood,

down by the beach.




Local designer Raili Clasen

does it again with her unique casual style of décor




And what I’m really excited about is
Raili’s own home being featured on the

on Thursday!




I’m definitely going to share photos of
her home and others on the tour next week!






But for now,

let’s take in all this wonderful
California casual beach style!




Featured in the latest edition of

💙




 ciao! fabiana

photo credit:  Coastal Living
design by Raili Clasen


For more decor by Raili,
check out this brand new book:







2 comments:

A Crafty Mix said...

Oh how lovely. I would love to stay in a little bungalow like this. There are so many fun elements all over the place. Pinned

Claudia Fabiana said...

It is so darling! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

xoxo

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...