ciao! newport beach
decor fashion faith garden design food film travel
Pages
home
advertise
shop ciao
pinterest
facebook
instagram
ciao tablescapes
table essentials
tablescaping essentials
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
April 6, 2014
the super fun world of succulents
My friend
Camille
just started a new garden blog.
{There's no place like home!}
She' got the best ideas
and is so creative!
ciao! fabiana
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sub
more recent posts...
a new year's eve dinner
A little table for six on New Year's Eve . Silver chargers and glass plates have clock faces nestled between them. ...
a 1912 beach cottage
This little vintage beach house was built in 1912 from a set of blueprints bought from Sears & Roebuck. The homeowners...
pink perfection for spring
As the mother of four boys, I like to pamper myself with pink. And, this Spring, Pink is everywhere! There are some i...
beachy decor
...at the Pacific Edge Hotel in Laguna Beach The Villa at the Pacific Edge Hotel is 6,000 square feet breathtaking beauty. Set rig...
nancy's new gourmet kitchen
Meet my friend, Nancy . She's a gourmet cook, a master gardener and has a keen eye for decorating. I'm so thrill...
winter white for the home
Just a little white inspiration to cheer up a winters day! ...
my pool side beverage cart
I'm so happy with how my little bar cart turned out. All it needed was a good scrubbing and some spray paint. I got all th...
"shabby apple" lbd giveaway
Shabby Apple's Boogie Woogie Little Black Dress When I was contacted by the folks at Shabby Apple to host a giveaway for one o...
happy 100th birthday lucy!
Those eyes, those lips, that hair! Beautiful Lucy was the "Queen of the B movies" long before she ever met Desi. To celebrat...
the cure for the common porch
The common denominator in all these porches is comfort, coziness and a bit of fun! I'm ready to spruce up my front porch and th...
No comments:
Post a Comment