May 6, 2017

chic and fun beach house



Happy Saturday!
I hope you’re having a nice
start to your weekend.

It's been drizzling on and off 
here all day, so 
it's been a great day to 
stay home  and play catch-up.

My magazines have been piling up,
 and today I got a chance to go through some of my faves.
In the latest Coastal living, I spotted this beauty...

A gorgeous beach house on 
Sullivan's Island, South Carolina
and it's full of inspiration, fabulous coastal style, 
and some of my favorite elements like 
the "Martinique" leafy fabric on the pillows above .




And, I always go weak at the knees
for a spectacular Peacock chair.

I don’t know why,
but there’s just something that
triggers something in my spirit that
just draws me in!

I know I’ll own one someday.
My peacock chair awaits…




Another one of favorite things...
blue and white porcelain ginger jars

are arranged so effortlessly here
among the antique prints, baskets
and sea shells.




I love that the kitchen has a youthful vibe,
and takes advantage of the views of the beach
and bright the Carolina sunshine.

It's simple, but offers a pop of color on the island
and a zing of pattern on the backsplash wall.

So perfect for a beach house!

What’s your favorite part of this home?




ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...