July 23, 2015

Bethenny Frankel's home in the Hamptons


Bethenny Frankel’s new Hamptons home is very down-to-earth and relaxed. She uses accents of her signature Skinnygirl red on the front door and throughout the house as fabulous bursts of color.  The Real Housewives of New York  star and Skinnygirl mogul claims, “I’m in the T.J. Maxx witness protection program. I literally don’t want them to see me in there.  I have to hide.” You'd never know that “half the house is from T.J. Maxx”. 

Her casual and practical style is finished off with some of the larger pieces from Pottery Barn, West Elm and CB2. An Ikea mirror that has been with her since her first apartment has even found a place in this home. Here’s a peek at a few photos from this month’s People magazine. I can’t wait to see more of this house!  








She is also debuting her new shorter hair style this month.
Evidently, it' already been dubbed "the Bethenny".
What do you think of her new shorter locks?



ciao! fabiana




💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.


1 comment:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...