March 16, 2013

it's your lucky day!

A few little green goodies for St. Patrick’s Day!
Shamrock Chips Recipe, click here

Key Lime Cheesecake Bars Recipe, click here

Shamrock Smoothie Recipe here

Cute Split Peas and Candle Centerpiece source

Easy to make Green Paper Chains are so festive! source

I invite you to stop by my new Ciao Tablescapes page. It’s a collection of my favorite tablescapes that I’ve created since starting my blog in 2011. I'll be constantly updating this page with new favorites, so check back often! If there are any holidays or themes you’d like to see, leave me a comment! You can find the tab at the top of my page or simply click here.

ciao! fabiana

2 comments:

  1. olá !!
    estou aqui babando ki maravilha!!
    fabuloso amei parabéns muito muito bom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabiana,

    You are fabulosa!!! Thank you for putting the time into your website and sharing with us all, classy lady!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...