March 20, 2022

a spring table highlighted with pink roses




It’s so easy to brighten up the whole room with just 3 bunches of pretty roses from Trader Joe’s. I love how they pop against the mostly white table.


The tablecloth and napkins are one of my favorite patterns,  by August Table called Talelayo in the color Sparrow.

 




I recently received these beautiful plates from Bordallo Pinheiro, and I love how the subtle pattern works with this tablecloth.

 








I kept the whole vibe casual and flirty, with the focus on my new plates. This pattern is called Rua Nova in the color Antique White.

You may recognize the name Bordallo Pinheiro because they’re well known for making those gorgeous green cabbage shaped plates and service ware.

 




I also used these beautiful plates to set my New Year’s Eve table a few months ago…

 




I love the color of these salad plates in Morning Blue.

 




I’ve collected those fun green cabbage plates for years and was impressed to find out they’ve been making those beautiful plates in Portugal since 1884!


Now I have this gorgeous set of Rua Nova white plates that are so pretty for every day use, and are special enough for any holiday or special occasion. I couldn't be more thrilled with them!



ciao! fabiana

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!

 

 



 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

So lovely. I am loving the basket with the roses. May I ask either where you got it or the dimensions of it. It's perfect.

Thank you
Erin

Claudia Fabiana said...

Hi Erin. Thank you. I just measured it and it's 7" wide and 6" tall. Not sure where I got it. It may have been Armstrong's Garden Center.

xo

Unknown said...

Hey Claudia,
Thanks for letting me know.
Erin

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...