July 17, 2021

magazine clippings: country farmhouse

via Country Homes & Interiors magazine


Happy Saturday! It’s so sunny and bright here today, but thankfully the temperatures will stay in the high 70’s so my weekend projects will still get done.  

 

I’ve been gathering inspiration for my home and garden from several of my favorite magazines and their online versions. 


Remember back in the day when we’d rip out pages from magazines and save them as our inspiration for future home décor ideas? 

 

Well, today I’ve got several clippings of rooms and spaces that recently caught my attention. Whether it be for certain details, or the whole room, I virtually "ripped these out" to share with you today... 


This collection is inspired by my love for the cozy country farmhouse look, and the kitchen in the top photo definitely gives off those vibes. There’s a modern feel to it that updates this favorite country farmhouse style.


I’m always a sucker for an eat-in kitchen, especially one that opens up to the garden. 



via Country Homes & Interiors magazine


Who wouldn’t love to curl up with a good book (or magazine) in this glorious greenhouse? Those cozy floral pillows soften the hard edges of this angular glass house in the most intimate way.  

 

My she shed is strictly a fun storage space for my goodies, but I often dream about a lovely set up like this, and you never know, maybe someday! 

 


via Farmhouse DIY magazine


Crisp white tongue-and-groove paneling and that old wooden door... I’m hooked! And that adorable farmhouse painting adds just the right amount of color to this back door mudroom. Those handy pegs hold all the necessary items for a stroll outdoors into the garden.  



via Farmhouse DIY magazine



Comfy blue and white pillows and shelves full of pretty collectables... I’m all in!  



via Farmhouse DIY magazine


I’m a fan of framed vintage silhouettes on the wall, and this gallery has a nice composition of shapes and use of space. I really like how the lamps and headboard fit in to the whole layout of the wall.  

 


via Farmhouse DIY magazine


The texture of a shiplap wall instantly creates that cozy country farmhouse feel we love. Add baskets, striped pillows and a luxurious knit throw, and we’re ready to snuggle! 

 


via House Beautiful magazine


Here’s a sophisticated country farmhouse look that speaks to me. 

This dining room gives off French or Italian provincial style to me, and I love it. 

Plates on the wall, a large mirror and a pitcher full of huge flowers from the garden... 

yes, please! 


via House Beautiful magazine



And finally, this pool house that's giving off classical Greek temple vibes, but in dark gray highly-cultivated tone that modernizes the whole structure and surroundings. 


What a great focal point for the far end of a pool. 


❤ 


That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration.


I’m ready to tackle a few garden tasks and maybe repaint a couple of outdoor chairs, but mostly, I think I’ll be rearranging a few things around the house.  

 

I’ll be back again soon with more recipes, decorating ideas, magazine clippings, and even a fun new restaurant I love.  

 



Hope you'll check back with me soon here on the blog! 




ciao! fabiana 

 

  

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 


 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 

 

 

 

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...