I couldn’t help but notice the simple
beauty of this neutral styled home in this month’s Better Homes and Gardens
magazine. This stunning Virginia home is just the right mix of antique and
vintage pieces with contemporary design.
The crisp white cabinetry and trim stand
up nicely with the muted gray walls and dramatic black doors. Textures play a key role in this living room.
In the kitchen, the natural wood beams
and chalkboard wall are the fanciful features in this otherwise plain
room.
The soft color scheme continues in
the dining room with the focus still on beautiful antiques and luxurious textures. The chandelier, mirror and settée provide just the right vintage vibe for this pretty room.
Which room is your favorite?
ciao! fabiana
photo credit: BHG
|
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
October 19, 2018
home decor: neutral and so lovely
Labels:
bhg,
decor,
gray,
home,
interior design,
magazine,
white decor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sub
more recent posts...
-
Designer Kristan Cunningham mixes and matches design styles in her historic 1925 L.A. home. She creatively modernizes this vintage h...
-
How about a few beachy accents in your Christmas decor this year? A Front Porch Christmas Tree Starfish, seashells, and ...
-
I always love a little orange for the home, but October really gets me in the mood! ...
-
The fall leaves were blown around in the storm last night, but they only accentuate the positive aspects of this farm...
-
inside the home of Barclay Butera Please enjoy this collection of coastal inspired beach homes... I like to keep it subtle and ...
-
Products: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 Hey everyone! Great news... Serena & Lily’s Memorial Day Event is here, and we’re celebrat...
-
Happy Thursday before Christmas! I’m sure it’ll be busy, busy day for us all, finishing up last minute stuff, so today ...
-
My new favorite color for fall is TEAL! Whether it's got a touch of turquoise or peacock blue, teal is a perfect accent. ...
-
I don’t know about you, but I just love celebrity home tours, so today I’m sharing Liv Tyler’s chic and beautiful New York browns...
-
I wanted to share with you one of my favorite homes from last week’s Newport Harbor Home Tour. Actually, I have several favorites and...





No comments:
Post a Comment