July 17, 2017

july at roger's gardens


Anytime I get the chance, I stop by Roger’s Gardens
for a little stroll through their amazing and
luxurious nursery just for fun
and a little inspiration!


Today was one of those special days,
where I had a few minutes to wander,
before an appointment.

This rain chain made with stones and
chunks of gorgeous turquoise glass
really caught me attention! 


Some of the vignettes they create
are really breathtaking…

They work wonders with 
succulents and cacti.


These spiny happy cacti are a mix
of the most gorgeous colors…


And this regal lion set against
the amazing green wall was
my favorite little
slice of scenery today.

I hope you enjoy these little
snapshots,

and a few of my favorite garden quotes...



“Garden as though
you will live forever.”

--  William Kent


"No occupation is so delightful
to me as the culture of the earth,
and no culture comparable
to that of the garden."

-- Thomas Jefferson


"The best place to find God
is in a garden.
You can dig for him there."

--   George  Bernard  Shaw


"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns,
or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." 

--  Abraham Lincoln


“Gardening is learning, learning, learning.
That’s the fun of it.
You’re always learning.”

--  Helen Mirren


“Flowers always make people better, happier,
and more helpful; they are sunshine,
food and medicine for the soul.”
-- Luther Burbank


I hope your Monday was special!


ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...