ciao! newport beach
decor fashion faith garden design food film travel
Pages
home
advertise
shop ciao
pinterest
facebook
instagram
ciao tablescapes
table essentials
tablescaping essentials
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
February 27, 2015
time out
I need a time out today,
not because I've been bad,
but because I've been good!
ciao! fabiana
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sub
more recent posts...
nancy's new gourmet kitchen
Meet my friend, Nancy . She's a gourmet cook, a master gardener and has a keen eye for decorating. I'm so thrill...
a new year's eve dinner
A little table for six on New Year's Eve . Silver chargers and glass plates have clock faces nestled between them. ...
my pool side beverage cart
I'm so happy with how my little bar cart turned out. All it needed was a good scrubbing and some spray paint. I got all th...
pink perfection for spring
As the mother of four boys, I like to pamper myself with pink. And, this Spring, Pink is everywhere! There are some i...
a 1912 beach cottage
This little vintage beach house was built in 1912 from a set of blueprints bought from Sears & Roebuck. The homeowners...
the cure for the common porch
The common denominator in all these porches is comfort, coziness and a bit of fun! I'm ready to spruce up my front porch and th...
beachy decor
...at the Pacific Edge Hotel in Laguna Beach The Villa at the Pacific Edge Hotel is 6,000 square feet breathtaking beauty. Set rig...
nancy's secret garden
Through the gate of loveliness, and into Nancy's garden .... "June Gloom" and coastal drizzle can't stop...
my halloween dinner party preview
My guests are coming tonight. Sssshhh...here's a peek! Welcome! Dinner for twenty Place settings with a spooky...
winter white for the home
Just a little white inspiration to cheer up a winters day! ...
No comments:
Post a Comment