January 5, 2017

inside Julianne Hough's l.a. home






A natural color palette of soft greens, blues, yellows and browns along with earthy, natural textures create the relaxed look and style of Julianne Hough’s newly decorated L.A. home. These elements, along with the pretty view of the garden, make her dining room so cozy and fun.




Elegant white drapes formalize the living room just a bit to off-set the casual relaxed vibe of this room. Faded fabrics and carpet add to that live in look.




The color of the kitchen cabinets is a mix of baby blue and green. She got the color just right, after several attempts. I love how the glass-front cabinets seem to float on the walls. This look is achieved by leaving the cabinets backless, and exposing the wall of tile.




The sweet breakfast nook also has great views of the garden and is right inside the large kitchen. Don’t the bistro chairs tie in nicely with the blue cabinets?




The black French doors frame the view perfectly!





All the natural wood, brick and woven light fixture turn up the warmth factor in the master bathroom. {Slightly obsessed with this look!} 

  



And speaking of obsessed, oh my! This outdoor space is so fabulous! That mirror is the perfect complement to the rustic brick fireplace. And there is something so soothing about the sound of gravel. Such a gorgeous outdoor room!




From the pages of this month’s BH&G magazine. 



ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.



For more home tour inspiration,
check out this brand new book:











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Of all the celebrity homes that I have seen this is probably one of my favorites..possibly my very favorite. That woven pendant light in the bathroom? Omg! To die for!

Unknown said...

Wonderful, comfortable elegance, welcoming and a place that makes you fill like you can always just slip into and say Ahhhhh! Bravo!

aso taro said...

great and look comfortable ... i like all off your idea

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...