I’m just sharing
a few of my favorite
chic closet details …
1. having drawers under the hanging clothes
and an antique table to hold accessories.
2. added luxury with a chandelier, mirrored
vanity, white pouf and a white fur rug.
3. hooks and rods for hanging jewelry.
4. a washer and dryer in the closet!
How easy would that make things?
5. a floor to ceiling shoe rack and fabulous wall paper.
6. a wall of shoes and clutches
with an alcove for a favorite piece of art.
7. interesting "catch-alls" for jewelry.
8. a center island of drawers and a touch of pink
in this gorgeous closet.
9. a chic gray color with streamlined details.
10. a making the closet feel like room.
Joan Crawford and this unknown starlet knew
all about the importance of shoe organization,
back in the day!
Style your Senses
Jimmy Choos on the Treadmill