ciao! fabiana
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sub
more recent posts...
-
Meet my friend, Nancy . She's a gourmet cook, a master gardener and has a keen eye for decorating. I'm so thrill...
-
A little table for six on New Year's Eve . Silver chargers and glass plates have clock faces nestled between them. ...
-
I'm so happy with how my little bar cart turned out. All it needed was a good scrubbing and some spray paint. I got all th...
-
As the mother of four boys, I like to pamper myself with pink. And, this Spring, Pink is everywhere! There are some i...
-
This little vintage beach house was built in 1912 from a set of blueprints bought from Sears & Roebuck. The homeowners...
-
The common denominator in all these porches is comfort, coziness and a bit of fun! I'm ready to spruce up my front porch and th...
-
...at the Pacific Edge Hotel in Laguna Beach The Villa at the Pacific Edge Hotel is 6,000 square feet breathtaking beauty. Set rig...
-
Through the gate of loveliness, and into Nancy's garden .... "June Gloom" and coastal drizzle can't stop...
-
My guests are coming tonight. Sssshhh...here's a peek! Welcome! Dinner for twenty Place settings with a spooky...

2 comments:
This is so adorable--did you take this?
So cute! Check out my blog, its all on dogs and decor.
Post a Comment