ciao! fabiana
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sub
more recent posts...
-
Shabby Apple's Boogie Woogie Little Black Dress When I was contacted by the folks at Shabby Apple to host a giveaway for one o...
-
I'm so happy with how my little bar cart turned out. All it needed was a good scrubbing and some spray paint. I got all th...
-
Living in Southern California, we usually have beautiful warm days, but our nights are always cool. So, it's almost an...
-
Nancy's gorgeous "garden house" was built over two weekends by her skilled nephew, and reminds me of an heirloo...
-
my inspiration for the weekend... How about a beautiful blue and white Tuscan style lunch by Carolyne Roehm... ...
-
Through the gate of loveliness, and into Nancy's garden .... "June Gloom" and coastal drizzle can't stop...
-
This original 1950's California ranch home was recently updated and featured on the Newport Harbor Home Tour . It wa...
-
Blue represents both the sky and the sea, and is associated with open spaces, freedom, intuition, imagination, expa...
-
Remember when we were wow ed and and slightly obsessed with Yolanda’s Malibu home that was featured on the Real Housew...
-
Today I’m sharing a few patriotic ideas for inside and out. Red, white and blue themed home décor for the Fourth of July and ...

5 comments:
happy halloween
Always following
The Dolls Factory
I hope you had a good one! Very cool photo.
xo
Happy halloween!
xx
www.katesfashioncloset.blogspot.com
Hi, I'm with an online vintage dress boutique called Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com) and I adore your blog. Shabby Apple offers affordable, stylish attire perfect for a day at work or play, or a night on the town. We would love to partner with you and offer your readers a 10% off coupon as well as the opportunity to giveaway one of our dresses on your blog. Please check us out at www.shabbyapple.com and let me know if you are interested.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon!
Thanks,
Chelsea Wakley
cwakely@shabbyapple.com
(this is only open to US residents, if this is not a possibility please let me know)
That is such a cool picture!!
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Post a Comment