· 1 box cake mix
· 1 box (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding
· ½ cup sugar
· ¾ cup water
· ¾ cup coconut oil
· 4 eggs
· 1 cup sour cream
· 1 cup milk chocolate chips (optional)
· 1 can Rich & Creamy Chocolate Fudge Frosting
· 1 package (14.3 oz.) Oreo Cookies, for topping
· marzipan leaves or small mint leaves, for topping
1. Follow the directions on the cake mix package, mixing the ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
2. Fill cupcake liners ¾ full with batter and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until the cupcake top bounces back after pressure is applied.
3. Frost with chocolate frosting and dip the top of the cupcake in crushed Oreo Cookies; top with a mint leaf to serve as a seedling. If desired, add a gummy worm or two.
Pull the chocolate cookie part off of each Oreo, so there’s no white filling in the "dirt."
Serve them in little 3 inch terracotta pots!
recipe via bella the blog