December 10, 2015

bottle brush trees, a vintage look

There is something I love so much about these little bottle brush trees.  I have collected a few here and there over the years, but this year, I am seeing so many sweet little vignettes that I just love.  We haven’t pulled out our Christmas décor yet this year, but are planning to do so this afternoon.  I can't wait to get reacquainted with my little treesBut, I was lucky enough to find a trio of bottle brush trees at the Goodwill last week and picked up another pair of simple ones at a local boutique, seen in photo 7.  Just wait until they get zhushed up with some of my other fun vintage goodies!  I just love to mix and match new and vintage bottle brush trees! What do you love to collect for Christmas?







 photos  1  |  2  |  3  | 4  | 5  | 6  |  7   | 8



ciao! fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...