December 22, 2012

christmas-themed appetizers


Crostini With Brie Cheese, Strawberries, Honey & Basil 

Here are a few appetizers
that look so enticing for
a Christmas gathering…

Tomato Tulips recipe

Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Torta

Mushroom Pate filled Puff Pastry Stars

Pita Tree Appetizer

Baked Brie with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Thyme

Pine Cone Cheese Spread with whole almonds

Candy Cane Cheese Ball

Bacon Cheese Wreath

Grinchy Guacamole




ciao! fabiana

💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.







     






8 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Such fun ideas! My kids would love the grinch!

Unknown said...

Loved your ideas!!!

Kaitlin Tullis said...

A lot of these could be great as Valentine's Day apps too... how were the tomato tulips assembled? Are those green onions they're on?

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Found this on Pinterest, love these ideas!

Cuttysark said...

Hi, nice collection of Christmas Appetizers. Those are wonderful appetizer ideas, glad i discovered your website.

Have a nice day!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I love the stuffed tomato flowers the best! So clever

Jo said...

My Polish is more accurately described as non existent than rusty but according to Google Traslate they are using chives as the stems. Going to give this a go today.

Unknown said...

super! thanks!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...