December 11, 2012

christmas appetizer italian style

Fresh cut rosemary from the garden and formed into a wreath turned out to be the perfect foundation for a Christmas party appetizer. I just added petite tomatoes, black olives and marinated mozzarella balls from Trader Joe's for a festive touch! 

this inspired me {from Pinterest} 



  1. Wow, great way for me to finally make good use of that slope full of rosemary in my back yard! Love it! I think it would. Be a beautiful way to deck out our Christmas ham as well. Thanks

  2. I've always loved that appetizer, but no longer have Rosemary bushes!!! It's crazy expensive to buy that much. I bet it was a hit.

  3. Oh yummy and so pretty! I absolutely love this idea and will have to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing with the knock off party.

  4. This looks FABULOUS!!! What a great idea for holiday entertaining! Love it!

  5. Hi Fabiana, I love this idea so much, and it looks great. I'm going to feature it this week. I hope you're having a great Christmas season neighbor! Mary :O)


I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...