Pages

▼

September 29, 2017

amazing pink wildflowers at home





I spotted these pink flowers on a climbing vine in a friend’s yard the other day, and I couldn’t resist clipping a few branches to bring home with me. Aren’t they the most amazing color?

Pink flowers are always so feminine and flirty, and even though they’re not really much of a fall color, I thought they’d be so pretty in this vintage blue pitcher.

And they look amazing with blue and white for the weekend... then we're back to fall ! 

I'm so happy it's Friday and officially the last weekend in September. Yes, Monday starts the beginning of my favorite (because it's my birthday) month and it'll be an all-out Halloween pumpkin extravaganza around here!

Seriously, we'll have lots of pretty pumpkins, but for now I'm going to enjoy a little pink!   

ciao! fabiana


1 comment:

  1. The flowers are so pretty! I would've asked to snip some too. =) Happy birthday month.

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think....