December 12, 2016

headphones just got sexy


My favorite gift of the season is this set of ultra-stylish headphones by Loopit. When not in use, these headphones look like a classic Chanel-inspired chain and leather necklace, but within seconds it transforms into a unique set of headphones. They're perfect for travel, work and everyday errands. 

I use mine all the time, and they really are totally tangle-free and the sound comes through great! Magnets connect the headphones back into necklace mode when not in use. I’ve stocked up on these to give to a few of my bffs for the holidays. Check them out here

They come in several styles and colors. My favorite Loopit style is the one shown here in black and silver. Don’t you just love online shopping?! I'll be doing most of my shopping online again this year, but will be picking up a few fun goodies at my favorite local shops!


They're really easy to use.  Here's Charlize Theron modeling a set.


ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...