December 1, 2017

glittery gold votives



Seeing these pretty glittery gold votives just make me smile, so I’ve them sprinkled throughout my house. On the dinner table, on my mantel, and in the other special spots where we spend time in the evening. 


When lit, they add just the right amount of sparkle and glimmer. It’s the little things, during the holidays, that help to make it the most special time of the year! 


What's your favorite thing to add to your home during the holidays? I'd love to know!  




The glittery gold votives can be found here.



ciao! fabiana



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This year I've gone a little mad for plaid and the color red. I only use it in small doses to add just a little pop of color in each room, but I love it because it makes everything feel so Christmasy! A few red tartan napkins rolled up in brass napkin rings placed in a casual pile on a sideboard, a tartan throw pillow, and a wool red tartan scarf thrown over a chair back and one used as a table runner in the dining room. Along with lots of little candles, it puts me in the Spirit!
~~Carol in San Diego

Claudia Fabiana said...

Carol, all the red accents sound so festive!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...