December 5, 2016

christmas peonies




Last week, I stopped by the Orange County Flower Mart to get some fresh Christmas greens, and I found the most amazing blush colored peonies with a gorgeous red center. I think it's my most favorite flower ever! 

They've been in my dining room ever since and look more and more beautiful everyday. I love how the look with my red transferware Johnson Brothers Christmas tree plates.




We are all in the swing of things now with Christmas and Hanukkah less than 3 weeks away. I have to remind myself to stop and appreciate the little things. 

Breathe, relax, things will get done. A big hug to all of you as we start this week!  




ciao! fabiana




6 comments:

Unknown said...

I grow peonies like the ones you post but have them only in the start of summer here in the Northwest. Lovely! Wonder where they were grown? Pretty photos of your table.

designchic said...

They are one of my favorite flowers and they are perfect with your table...so pretty! Happy Monday!

Sheila @ Maison de Cinq said...

These flowers are gorgeous! And I have the same cute transferware plates:))

Sheila
xo

Claudia Fabiana said...

I love that you have the same plates!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks, dear! Hope you're having a great holiday season.

Claudia Fabiana said...

Bobbie, they sound gorgeous! You're so lucky to be able to grow them in your garden!

ciao xoxo

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...