August 8, 2016

mood-boosting herbs and flowers




I love this feature in BHG that highlights some of my favorite garden herbs and plants that can be used to improve our lives by boosting our moods. Rosemary, rose, chamomile, lavender, lemon and eucalyptus are all varieties that grow perfectly in southern California and most other regions.

1.  Rosemary is invigorating and it can improve your memory.

2.  Rose is a classic scent.  My favorite way to enjoy its natural properties is by using rose water on my face and body as a refreshing spritz.

3.  Chamomile tea is my go to in the evening when I want to make sure I’ll get a good night’s sleep. It’s perfect for children as well, and don’t forget it’s a great highlight booster for your hair!

4.  Lavender also provides a natural way to relax. Use a little drop of oil on your pillow and on your pulse points.

5.  Lemon is a no-brainer. It can be used in infinite ways in the kitchen and a little squeeze in your water provides you with extra vitamin C.

6.  Eucalyptus can energize you and its unique scent is perfect for clearing up your nose when you’re under the weather.




ciao! fabiana


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...