November 21, 2015

christmas table in red & green


I know Thanksgiving is just around the corner, but today I was playing around with some of my vintage red and green transferware plates as inspiration for upcoming Christmas celebrations. I  like the look of this arrangement, but now I need to choose which place card holder looks best. 

Won’t you help me decide? I have four to pick from:  the Christmas tree in a bottle, the nutcracker, the little glittered house or the brass reindeer.  I guess I have a thing about table accessories! I found the bottle and the house this year at Pottery Barn, and purchased half a dozen of each. 

The reindeer (originally from Pottery Barn too) and the nutcrackers I found at my favorite thrift store, in brand new condition.  Let me know what you think! 

  

These green goblets are also from my favorite thrift store!

  

and the brass candlesticks are too!

  

The flatware is Calvin Klein purchased on ebay. 


The red plates are Spode and the green plates are Wood & Sons.

  

The table runner can be found Pottery Barn and 
the chargers were originally from Sur la Table, 
but can be found in lots of different stores.




ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...