1. Drinking fresh water is my favorite way to stay hydrated, and this Zero Water Tumbler makes it portable! Zero Water Tumblers purify tap water and remove 99.63% of all total dissolved solids.
2. To add a little pizzazz to your day, why not try one of these delicious and natural infused waters? Ashley Neese has several yummy recipes like this Rosemary Berry blend.
3. Spinach contains 91.4% water, so why not indulge in a healthy and delicious spinach salad for lunch? This recipe is topped with smoked salmon and a lemon-dill dressing.
4. Flax seeds have a number of huge health benefits, including healing your skin, moisturizing, preventing skin cancer, and controlling acne. Read more here.
3. Using AmLactin daily is my favorite way to keep my skin hydrated. Alpha-hydroxy acids in the right concentration are a good thing. AmLactin lotions and creams help my skin retain moisture with creamy emollients that makes my body feel soft and smooth.