September 15, 2015

easy to transform gold pumpkins

 These little pumpkins and gourds were only $1 and can
easily be transformed with a little gold spray paint!
(purchased at the Dollar Tree)
Here's how I used them at my own table...
These little gold pumpkins can now be incorporated into a fall, Halloween or Thanksgiving tablescape.  At my table, I added orange napkins and neutral accessories to create a soft palette.  These look great on the mantle too!     
 Knotted napkins make it fun and casual.
 Each guest gets their own unique golden pumpkin to keep!
 I chose burlap runners and a knarled olive branch for texture. 
 Bamboo cutlery adds more texture and a hint spookiness.
 Owls and a few white ceramic pumpkins round off the look.

ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...