August 18, 2011

we're just wild about audrey

the real deal


Audrey Hepburn is still a dominate force in fashion and in Hollywood today.  Why do so many young actresses want to channel her?  It must be her unexplainable combination of beauty, style, humility, and a spark that still makes us mad about Audrey. 

celebrating Audrey's birthday


Anne Hathaway


Penelope Cruz


Lily Collins


Natalie Portman


Kelly Brook


Winona Ryder


Jennifer Love Hewitt


Audrey Tautou


Winona Ryder


Nicky Hilton


birthday guests





Ciao!
Fabiana


11 comments:

  1. I ADORE Audrey! Everything about her is so classy and classic.

    ~KAH
    http://cocktailsandfriendship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog about Audrey is so great...I am a HUGE Audry fan! I like your blog too- we have a lot in common- I blog about the Coastal lifestyle, though I live in FL. Thanks for all the great Audry pics...
    Kristy
    www.starfishcottage.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's" is one of my favorites. Yet none of those stars quite have what she had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and neat! Thanks for sharing!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  5. she certainly created a style all her own that has never left the creative fashion conscious...thanks for sharing the loveliness at fridays unfolded!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey is definitely a style icon! I think Anne Hathaway definitely exudes some of her aura in that picture, don't you think?

    Happy weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey definitely defines style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a fashion icon for sure. I love her style. thanks for sharing all these photos, my favourite is of course the first one :) classic !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, we can all try to copy Audrey, but we're just mad about her and that's it. There's no one like her on this world, with such a fantastic sense of fashion and such a remarkable face and figure. I love her and none of the new celebrity bags addicted actrices will never top her :) L O V E HER :P

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...