Kyle, Kim, Lisa, Adrienne, Taylor and Camille
are back for a second season of "fun"
in Beverly Hills.
Add two more drama queens to the mix,
and things get heated fast!
Season Premiere is September 5th!
The Top 10 Quotes from the RHoBH Season 2 Preview from Wet Paint:
1. “Beverly Hills, dahling. Chichi chichi chi!”
Lisa Vanderpump gets sassed by some fabulous man in a red skinny tie. We have a feeling something over-the-top stunning is in the midst of being planned in this scene.
2. “She’s washing it with hand soap!”
Stand back, Lisa and Adrienne Maloof are handling raw poultry! Seems like Adrienne’s lost her marbles when she thinks the safe way to sanitize what you’re about to eat, is to just douse the thing in soap first. Yum.
3. “Big hands, big feet, big disappointment.”
Is Camille Grammer dishing about her latest conquest? Hey, Frasier’s left the building. She’s just single and ready to mingle.
4. “Not another dinner party from hell!”
Uh oh! Has all hell broke loose...again? Taylor Armstrong is having a nervous breakdown. Camille sees where this is going...
5. “At least I don’t do crystal m*** in the bathroom all night long!”
Oh, no she didn’t! Newbie Brandi Glanville’s claws come out during a heated yelling match between her and Kim Richards. *Bravo edited this line out of the preview after this article was written.
Taylor does what she does best à la Season 1’s Dinner Party from Hell.
7. “You’re a s*** pig!”
Is it too soon to make shirts? Kim Richards tells Brandi off after the “bathroom m*** incident.”
8. “Lisa stirs the pot. That’s the problem...”
Could it be? Lisa? A drama queen? Adrienne seems to think so.
9. “If you can’t be my friend, just please don’t be my enemy.”
Ah, the plot thickens. Taylor reaches the end of her rope and breaks down to Adrienne. But is this too wild a request in the jungles of Beverly Hills?
10. “What do you want from me, Cedric, because this is my party and you’re not invited!”